A creamy pumpkin spice oat milk matcha latte. This simple vegan matcha latte is made in the blender with just a few ingredients. It’s perfectly spiced and a delicious way to enjoy a cup of matcha in the colder months.
A spiced blender matcha latte that’s perfect for fall. All you need is 5 minutes and 5 ingredients. Just add all the ingredients in a blender, blend and you’re done!
This recipe is also easily adaptable. You can adjust the sweetness, spices and plant-based milk to taste. The result will also vary depending on the quality of your matcha powder and the brand of pumpkin spice that you use. Just play around with the recipe!
How to Make a Matcha Latte in the Blender:
Here’s how to make a pumpkin spice matcha latte using a blender.
- Warm Up the Milk
Start by warming up the oat milk, either in a saucepan or in the microwave. I use the microwave for about 2 minutes.
Add all the ingredients together in a high-speed blender. You’ll need matcha green tea powder, pumpkin spice mix, vanilla, sweetener (if using) and your warm oat milk. Blend until creamy and frothy.
This is far from being a traditional matcha recipe. This is simply a fall-inspired blender matcha drink for those who don’t have a matcha whisk.
Notes on the Recipe:
- I recommend starting with 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice mix, then taste the latte and add another 1/4 teaspoon if desired. Every pumpkin spice mix will be different and will affect the flavor of this latte. I have tried it with a few mixes and all were good, but some were better than others.
- For sweeteners, you can use cane sugar, Medjool dates or maple syrup. My personal favorite is to use 1 teaspoon of cane sugar, but feel free to try the other options and adjust the amount to taste! While I love my regular oat matcha latte without sweetener, I do prefer this one with extra sweetness as it balances out the spices.
Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte FAQ:
Yes! Oat milk is my personal favorite plant-based milk for lattes, but feel free to use your own favorite milk. Just keep in mind that it will change the flavor of the latte.
The best matcha for making lattes is a ceremonial matcha. I highly recommend using ceremonial matcha in this recipe to get a beautiful bright green and the best flavor. Culinary matcha will result in a muted green. However, ceremonial matcha can be significantly more expensive than culinary matcha. Choose a matcha that fits into your budget (make sure that it’s 100% matcha and not a latte blend).
I love using this DoMatcha ceremonial matcha when I want the beautiful bright green color and better quality. I’ve also heard good things about Encha matcha. Otherwise, I tend to use a more budget-friendly option. If you want to learn more about matcha, I love this guide by Veggiekins.
More Vegan Matcha Latte Recipes:
- Iced Matcha Latte with Oat Milk
- Mint Matcha Latte
- Blender Oat Milk Matcha Latte
- Iced Almond Matcha Latte
- Coconut Blender Matcha
Pumpkin Spice Oat Matcha Latte Video:
Pumpkin Spice Oat Matcha Latte
- 1 1/2 cup oat milk, plain and unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetener to taste
- Start by warming up the oat milk. You can do this using a microwave or saucepan. I use the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, including the warm oat milk. Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the spices and sweetness as needed. Serve immediately.
If you make this pumpkin spice matcha latte, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you guys. And of course, if you try this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!
This post contains affiliate links. I only share products that I trust and recommend. Choosing to use these links helps to support me and this blog. Thank you!