Easy edible vegan cookie dough for two. This amazing chocolate chip cookie dough recipe is made with a combination of almond flour and oat flour. It’s simple and absolutely delicious.
If you’re looking for an easy way to satisfy your cookie cravings, you came to the right place. This delicious edible cookie dough is made with just a handful of pantry ingredients in 5 minutes.
What you need: Vegan butter, brown sugar, cane sugar, vanilla extract, oat flour, almond flour, salt and chocolate chips.
How to Make Edible Cookie Dough:
Combine vegan butter, brown sugar and cane sugar together until creamy. Stir in the vanilla extract, then add the oat flour, almond flour and salt and stir until combined. Add the chocolate chips and you’re done!
- I use the semi-sweet mini chocolate chips from the Enjoy Life brand. You can use your favorite chocolate.
- I use the Becel vegan margarine for my vegan “butter”, which is lightly salted. Feel free to use your favorite vegan “butter” and add an extra small pinch of salt if it’s unsalted.
- I don’t recommend changing the flours used in this recipe. The oat flour helps absorb some of the moisture, while almond flour adds a delicious nutty flavor. Almond flour doesn’t absorb liquid like most other flours, so replacing it with other flours could result in a dry cookie dough.
How to Use Edible Cookie Dough:
- Eat it by the spoonful
- Make cookie dough chocolate cups
- Crumble it over (vegan) ice cream
And more. There are so many delicious ways to enjoy cookie dough, but my favorite will forever be to eat it by the spoonful.
More Vegan Cookie Dough Recipes:
- Cookie Dough Energy Bites (Grain-Free)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mini Cookie Dough Chocolate Mousse Cups
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough Banana Ice Cream
Watch How to Make the Recipe:
Vegan Edible Cookie Dough
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter, room temperature or softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour, superfine
- 1/8 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 2 tablespoons mini vegan chocolate chips, dark or semi-sweet
- In a small bowl, stir the butter, brown sugar and cane sugar together until creamy. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the oat flour, almond flour and salt and stir until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Enjoy!
If you make this edible vegan cookie dough, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you guys. And of course, if you try this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!