15-minute avocado toast with tofu scramble. This quick and easy vegan meal is packed with protein and healthy fats. Top it with pepper, sriracha, red pepper flakes or your favorite toppings.
This is one of my go-to quick 15-minute meals. It’s satisfying, thanks to the combination of protein, healthy fats and carbs. Plus, you can easily adjust the flavor by playing around with toppings.
For this recipe, I’m using my favorite Soft Tofu Scramble. It’s made with medium-firm tofu to create a soft scramble, instead of the dry scramble that often results from extra-firm tofu. However, if you prefer extra-firm tofu (or if it’s all you have on hand), there are notes in the recipe to make it work.
Take this as a meal idea, more than a strict recipe. Use a different bread, a different tofu scramble recipe, different toppings. Make it your own if you prefer! This recipe is simply the version that I love and make on a weekly basis. I hope you’ll love it too!
How to Make Avocado Toast with Tofu Scramble:
This recipe is done in just a few simple steps. Start by making the tofu scramble. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet. Crumble the tofu and transfer to the skillet, then stir in the nutritional yeast, garlic powder, turmeric and salt. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until you have a soft scramble.
While the tofu scramble is cooking, toast the bread. Once everything is done, you can assemble the toasts: Top each toast with avocado, tofu scramble and other toppings of choice, such as pepper and sriracha.
More 15-Minute Vegan Meals:
- 15-Minute Peanut Ramen Noodles
- 5-Ingredient Avocado Tofu Pasta
- Easy Vegan Tofu Sandwich
- Vegan Hummus Avocado Sandwich
If you’re looking for more easy recipes, as well as meal ideas, check out this post: Quick Vegan Meal Ideas for When You Don’t Feel Like Cooking.
15-Minute Avocado Toast with Tofu Scramble
- 1 batch soft tofu scramble (see notes)
- 1 large avocado
- 4 large slices sourdough bread, or your favorite bread
- Pepper, to taste
- Sriracha, for topping (optional)
- Red pepper flakes, for topping (optional)
- Start by making the soft tofu scramble using this recipe.
- While the tofu scramble is cooking, toast 4 slices of bread.
- Top each toast with mashed avocado, tofu scramble and other toppings of choice. I love topping the toasts with a drizzle of sriracha, red pepper flakes and pepper.
If you make this avocado toast with tofu scramble, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you guys. And of course, if you try this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!